• NDIS Citizens' Jury - In February I will co-facilitating, with Danielle Annells, a Citizens' Jury to assess the progress of the 7 NDIS pilot areas across Australia. The result will be a scorecard, based on the experiences of people living with disability and their carers. An important process in partnership with the NDIA, PwDA, newDemocracy, and being filmed by Lara Damiani, ThinkFilms.
• U-lab - like thousands of others around the world I am doing Otto Scharman's 6-week U-lab course. Fortunately I have joined a brilliant group to work through the material, namely Brad Chenoweth and Sarah Gilligan from the Australian Centre for Dialogue, Onur Ekinci and Kylie Long from Peer Academy, David Hood from Doing Something Good, and Lina Wynn.
• Peer Academy - Between March and May I will be delivering two learning events through Peer Academy. Very excited about being part of this terrific disruptive peer-to-peer approach to learning. More news to come next time around!
• Capire - Exploring several opportunities with Amy Hubbard and Chris Robinson and excited to be working with them.
• Slime Mould - I had a terrific couple of days with the Collective Impact network for Australia. Momentum building and lots of learning from each other. We call it Slime Mould. Why Slime Mould? This blog explains it.